- Blazing Fast Load Time - With top-of-the-line hardware, Varnish caching - which stores your site’s most used pages, and a globally distributed CDN, your site is served upto 2x faster.
- Instant Scaling - No need to move your hosting as your traffic grows. Ramp up your resources at the click of a button - instantly add RAM and CPU without a reboot.
- Your Data Safeguarded - Our industry-leading Ceph-based storage system stores your website data across 3 distinct devices to ensure redundancy and safety.
- Automatic Failover - If we detect a hardware issue, we automatically move your site to another server, ensuring that your site is always up and you never lose traffic.
- cPanel Management - Just like Shared Hosting, manage your website and associated services like Email and sub-domains with the simplicity and ease of cPanel.
- Resource Management - An intuitive dashboard helps you keep an eye on the resources your website is using and its performance. You can ramp up whenever required.
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting is the latest form of hosting that has become extremely popular over the past few years. The main concept of cloud hosting is 'Divide and Rule' – the resources required for maintaining your website are spread across a cluster of servers that work together, termed as 'the cloud'. This greatly reduces chances of any downtimes in case of a server malfunction.
Dedicated IPA dedicated IP is available at an additional cost. Submit a support ticket to request.
SSL CertificatesIf you require an SSL certification, you will need to get in touch with our support team and we will get it installed for you.
What is the difference between Cloud Hosting and Shared Hosting?
When a website is hosted on shared hosting, the website is placed on the same server as many other sites, ranging from a few to hundreds. Typically in this setup, all domains share resources, such as RAM and CPU from the same server. Cloud hosting, on the other hand, offers nearly unlimited ability to handle high traffic spikes. On Cloud, your website is hosted not only on one but on several servers connected to work as one. Your websites don’t depend on only one Server– even if one server is inaccessible, the Data is retrieved and processed by the other available servers with no downtime.
Varnish CacheVarnish Cache is a powerful web application accelerator that can speed up a website by up to 1000 percent. Varnish is typically used for content heavy dynamic websites. It is used by high-profile, high-traffic websites including Wikipedia, online newspaper sites such as The New York Times, The Guardian, The Hindu, Corriere della Sera, social media and content sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and Tumblr. Of the Top 10K sites in the web, around a tenth use this software.
Our cloud hosting offers high reliability. Cloud Sites automatically distributes three mirrored copies of your data across multiple devices to ensure safety and protection. The website is hosted on a virtual partition which draws its resources, such as disk space, from an extensive network of underlying physical servers.
One-click ScriptsWe provide 'Quick Install' which is accessible from your cPanel. Quick Install allows you to plug and play various scripts like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, shopping carts like Zencart, Magento and various other billing, social networking, support and chat modules.
Is Upgrade/Downgrade Possible?An upgrade or downgrade is not possible between the plans. However, you can purchase additional RAM and CPU cores as per your requirement. Simply contact our sales department with your request.
Backup PolicyYou are responsible for your backups and web content. We create our own weekly backups , and can restore your web, email and database content from those per your request. However, this is NOT a procedure you should rely on to keep copies of your content safe; we recommend you make your own backups. You can take a backup from your cPanel or better, use a remote backup solution.
Select the Perfect Level for You!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution